Conditions of Use
Information about us
https://digital3media.com is a website operated by digital3media, with its registered office at 706, Atrium Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Accessing our site
- Our site is only accessible temporarily. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the services that we publish on our site at any time without prior notice (see below). If our site becomes unavailable for any reason, we will not be held responsible.
- We may occasionally restrict access to certain areas or the entire site to users.
- You must adhere to the acceptable use policy when using our site (please refer below).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that everyone who visits our site via your internet connection is aware of these terms and that they adhere to them.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in our website and the materials published therein are ours. Copyright laws and international treaties protect the work on our site. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- For your own reference, you can print out or download any page on our site. You can also bring the site’s contents to the attention of other members of your organization.
- You cannot modify any paper or digital copy of materials that you have downloaded from our site in any manner. Additionally, you can’t use any illustrations, photos, or video sequences without the accompanying text.
- It is important to acknowledge our position as authors of the material on this site.
- Without our express written permission, you must not use any materials from this site for commercial purposes.
- You may not print, copy, or download any portion of our site if you violate these terms. We will immediately terminate your rights to use the site and require you to return or destroy any copies you have made.
Rely on the Information Posted
Our site does not contain any advice. Any visitor to our site, or anyone else who is aware of its contents, may place reliance on them. We disclaim any liability or responsibility for any such reliance.
Our site is constantly changing
Our site is regularly updated, and we may make changes at any time. We may close our website or suspend your access to it if necessary. Our site could become out-of-date at any time. We do not have any obligation to update material on our site.
All materials on this site are provided as-is without warranty, condition or guarantee of their accuracy. We expressly exclude:
- Any conditions, warranties, and other terms that might be implied by statutes, common law, or the law of equity.
- Any liability for direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damage that any user may suffer in connection to our site or the use, inability or results of using it or any websites linked thereto, and any materials posted to it, includes, but not limited to, any liability for:
- Income or revenue loss
- Business loss
- Profits or contracts lost
- Expected savings lost
- Data loss
- Loss of goodwill
- Management and office time wasted
Any other loss or damage, however they may occur, regardless of whether they are caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, even though it was foreseeable.
Information about you and your visits to our site
You are subject to our privacy policies (please refer to separate link). You consent to the processing of your information by using our site. Furthermore, you warrant that all data you provide is accurate.
Viruses, hacking, and other offenses
It is forbidden to misuse this site by knowingly introducing trojans, viruses, worms, logic Bombs, or any other malicious material. It is forbidden to attempt to gain unauthorized access or control of our site, its server or any other server, computer, or database that are connected to it. You cannot attack our site with a distributed or denial of service attack.
You would be charged under the 1990 Computer Misuse Act with a criminal offense for violating this provision. Any such breach will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. We will also cooperate with them by disclosing your identity. Your right to use this site will be immediately suspended in the event of such breach.
We are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by viruses, distributed denial of service attacks, or other technologically hazardous material. These materials can infect your computer hardware, programs, data, or proprietary material.
Linking to our Site
Linking to our homepage is allowed provided that you are fair and legal, and do not harm our reputation or take advantage thereof. However, you cannot establish a link that suggests any association, approval, endorsement or endorsement of our part. You cannot link to our site via a website other than your own.
Visit Our Site for Links
These links may be provided to you for informational purposes only. We don’t have any control over external sites and resources. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for their contents or any loss or damage you may suffer as a result.
These terms may be changed at any time. We will amend this page to reflect such changes. You are responsible for checking this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. These terms and conditions may be superseded or modified by notices or provisions published on our website.
If you have any concerns about the material that appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website, https://digital3media.com. This acceptable use policy is applicable to all visitors and users of our site.
You agree to comply with all policies in this acceptable usage policy by using our website. These policies are in addition to our terms of site use (see above).
- Only lawful purposes may be used by you. Our site is not permitted for commercial purposes.
- In violation of any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national, or international.
- To harm anyone
- Send or receive material that is not in compliance with our content standards
- Send spam or obtain its delivery
- Transmit any data that is infected with viruses, trojans or worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers and spyware.
You agree to:
- You can reproduce, duplicate, copy, or resell any portion of our site
- You can access any part of this site without authorization.
Modifications to the Acceptable Use Policy
This page can be updated to reflect any changes to this acceptable use policy. As they are legally binding, you are required to review this page. You may find notices or provisions elsewhere on our site that replace some of the acceptable use policies.